We all want more. More energy, more fulfilling relationships, more money and more freedom.
But let’s be honest! Besides all that, there is a feeling, an emotion, however long or short is the journey going to be we are seeking for an emotion.
It’s the Experience of being Alive!
However, many times in our lives, we are:
- Caught in a daily routine,
- Reacting all the time, blaming others and losing enegry and our well-being,
- Focused more on imediate result and less on the process, losing the present moment and it’s uniqueness,
- Covered in dead-lines and a bunch of stress
All these keep us trapped in the social matrix while we surrender and get persuaded.
The Be Alive Method is created by Veet and it’s an introspective procces that combines the inquiring method (open-mind coaching in 7 steps) and also Breathing, Bioenergetics( somatic therapy ) and Sacred Sexuality.
The Aliveness reveals to us when:
- We connect to our body, we live in our body, beyond the fear of suffering again
- We open up to feeling all the emotions, including negative ones, and let them go
- We open to natural vitality and inocent sensuality „beyond shame”
- We are creative and we act spontaneously from inspiration and joy.
All in all, maybe you’re asking yourself how is this Training helping me?
Your journey starts now! Because you get out of the everyday matrix and the limitations created your corporations, religion and other worldwide powers, and recognise the “aliveness”. You’re at the start line!
What will we actually do in this Training?
- Open –Mind coaching in 7 steps – The awakening kit
- Unity Dance
- Activation breathing
- The Transformational Process: “You’re not an island”
- 3D reality and focus on the form vs. 4D reality and focus on the flow
- The power of the mind from Observer or Judge
- Embodiment vs Enlightenment
- Ecstatic Response – The key to connecting to life
- Pelvic Bouncing – To be beyond sexual shame
- Pelvian Breathing – Amplifing the of energy of life.
NOTE: the process is experiential, therefore, many of the techniques are not even on this list. The workshop is not so much much about techniques but a state of vibration where you can access change.
IMPORTANT: In order to have access to all these 7 modules, it’s mandatory to have followed the first workshop of being Alive. At the end of the first module “Be Alive”, you’ll get an Empowering Diploma and you’ll be able to share with close people from your learnings and experiences.
He is a Speaker, Author of a book in progress on the subject of "Intelligence of Aliveness and Life as Magic", also Life and Business Coach, N.L.P. Trainer and Transformational Workshop Leader.
Time until the event
You’ll receive during the event:
- a course material with an array of practical exercises
- online support after the workshop. You will be added on a Facebook group designed especially for members, where you’ll receive more information and extra resources
- 2 days and a half full of experiences
- Diploma of Empowerment that will give you possibility to offer to friends and family the techiniques received.
What other participants share about their experiences...
"Wonderful experience Cristian! Thank you. Very few times in my life, i succeded to free the authentic inside of me, and this time was one of that moments. And this is quite a big thing for me."
— Diana Cazan, Manager
"At the workshop with Cristian i did the exercises proposed. Then at home, after i made love, i sat down on my back. I was covered by a pleasure in all my body. Something i have never felt before. Something that cannot be explained in words. So simple as that."
— Ioan Nicut, Coach, Speaker, Author
"I have practiced many meditation techniques before, breath work as well, but at your workshop, it is the few times, when the sequence choosed, stirred inside me a big laugh all over myself, it is exactly what i am looking for in a meditation: that the body by itself to produce moments of inner laughing."
— Sorin Bobocea, Consultant Politic
Contact Meli for questions!
tel: 0043 660 8577396
"Find inside you that place where there is Joy, and it will burn your pain." by Joseph Campbell