Do you want to know why the things are not as you want in your life?
Relationship, Sexuality, Level of energy, Professional etc
Very simple, because there is still in you a #goodperson.
You might say: hmmm, but what should i be without that good person inside?
Angry all the time, lust-full, a chief, i-responsible...
Sure, this is what the mind might sell you.
Have you ever considered that, for exemple, when you are angry, if you allow yourself to express anger in a safe way, then, you might discover some un-met needs that you have, or some desperate layer of sadness.
Exemples are many, but, in any of the cases, reprimation is not the solution.
But acceptance and transformation...
Being a good person might cause you to:
- 1. Give too much, receive less,
- 2. Become frustrated and quite exhasted.
- 3. Reacting all the time, blaming others and losing enegry and our well-being,
- 4. The loss of intimacy and sexual polarity.
- 5. Disconnection form the body, sadness and burdening feelings
The #Wild men and women are anything else than a nice person.
- They are connected to the body, and have more energy than normal
- They are open to feeling all the emotions, including negative ones, and let them go
- They have built up the capacity to say NO and have healthy boundaries
- They open-up to the natural vitality and inocent sensuality „beyond shame”
- They are creative and express themselves from a space of authenticity more often.
At the end of the day, you will have:
Your journey starts now! Because you get out of the everyday matrix and the limitations created your corporations, religion and other worldwide powers, and recognise the “aliveness”. You’re at the start line!
What will we actually do in this event?
- Open –Mind coaching in 7 steps – The awakening kit
- Unity Dance
- Activation breathing
- The Transformational Process: “You’re not an island”
- 3D reality and focus on the form vs. 4D reality and focus on the flow
- The power of the mind from Observer or Judge
- Embodiment vs Enlightenment
- Ecstatic Response – The key to connecting to life
- Pelvic Bouncing – To be beyond sexual shame
- Pelvian Breathing – Amplifing the of energy of life.
NOTE: the process is experiential, therefore, many of the techniques are not even on this list. The workshop is not so much much about techniques but a state of vibration where you can access change.
About Cristian Veet
From lawyer to antreprenor and intimicy coach, Veet is a life explorer. In the present moment he is writing a book about „ The Inteligence of being Alive and Life as Magic”.
The journey of awareness and tao learning began 20 years ago, out of a sudden. Since then, he traveled in India several times, in order to grow and receive wisdom and learnings to reach the peak of the mountain.
The SkyMind founder, an alchemy and personal development center, he intiated different programs of concious intercommunication and sexual alchemy for men and women, and also masculinity programs updated for the 21st century, designed especially for men.
He leads groups in Europe, Czeck republic, Denmark, Belgium and Romania.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VeetCristianEmpowerCoach/
About Joanna Natalia
I'm professional therapist using tantra principles and unique blend of skills to provide a holistic service
experience to my clients.
My Tantra training is in Transformational Tantra massages. This is unique and expertly crafted offering
from John Hawken, which takes influences from many traditions and teachers including:
Tantra - Osho & Margaret Anand
Bioenergetics- Wilhelm Reich & Alexander Lowen Taoism and Shamanism
Time until the event
You can pay as much as you want from the 3 options:
- 120 pounds
- 100 pounds
- 80 pounds
if you are generous,
if you are chill,
if you can afford less,
What other participants share about their experiences...
"Wonderful experience Cristian! Thank you. Very few times in my life, i succeded to free the authentic inside of me, and this time was one of that moments. And this is quite a big thing for me."
— Diana Cazan, Manager
"At the workshop with Cristian i did the exercises proposed. Then at home, after i made love, i sat down on my back. I was covered by a pleasure in all my body. Something i have never felt before. Something that cannot be explained in words. So simple as that."
— Ioan Nicut, Coach, Speaker, Author
"I have practiced many meditation techniques before, breath work as well, but at your workshop, it is the few times, when the sequence choosed, stirred inside me a big laugh all over myself, it is exactly what i am looking for in a meditation: that the body by itself to produce moments of inner laughing."
— Sorin Bobocea, Consultant Politic
"Find inside you that place where there is Joy, and it will burn your pain." by Joseph Campbell